Director(s): Damien Odoul
Main cast: Nino Rocher, Eliott Margueron
Short synopsis : A young man survives the living hell of World War I, undergoing a horrifying journey through which he will discover his own humanity.
Long synopsis : Gabriel, an introverted young man, finds terror and appalling carnage in the hell on earth of the trenches between 1914 and 1918. At the end of his horrifying interior journey through the conflict – full of sound, fury and blood – he will discover his own humanity. One hundred years after the First World War, Damien Odoul (Special Jury Award and FIPRESCI Prize for DEEP BREATH - Venice FF) plunges the spectator into the very heart of the trenches to deliver a portrait of a soldier as powerful and harrowing as it is universal.
- Nino Rocher, Eliott Margueron, Théo Chazal, Patrick de Valette
- Producer(s): Jean-Pierre Guérin, Gérard Lacroix
- Director(s): Damien Odoul
- Screenplay: Damien Odoul
- DP: Martin Laporte
- Original Title: La Peur
- Genre(s): Drama, Historical Drama
- Production company: JPG Films, TU VAS VOIR PRODUCTION
- Language: French
- Duration: 93 min
- Image Ratio: 0.00